Come along. Be involved.
Through a range of different events, we aim to provide and create opportunities to enable the community to be involved and benefit from our work. HWS holds meetings, organise events, and occasions for people to get together.
Wellbeing group – August 2015
Once a month on a Monday from 12 midday to 2:00pm we hold a wellbeing group. We warmly welcome people who are carers, those who are cared for, and those who are isolated or lonely.
- share experiences, expertise and ideas on improving wellbeing
- discuss worries and concerns, knowing you are not alone
- listen to guest speakers who have words of inspiration and advice
- provide a link between yourselves and support networks and services
- take part in social and recreational activities and trips.
Wellbeing and Leisure Fare
Through these biannual events HWS promotes healthy living and leisure activities for the community to improve their: knowledge of local support services, engagement with wellbeing activities and access to information We work together with key organisations and groups to help people who have challenges accessing health and wellbeing services.
International Women’s Day – March 2015